- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Boat trip on Ngo Dong River rowing by local people
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned
- All taxes & services charge.
- Airfare, visa arrangements, international travel insurance
- Beverages, tips (not compulsory), and other personal expenses
- All other services NOT clearly mentioned in inclusions.
Thing To Carry
- Infants under 3 years old are FREE of charge, sharing seat/meals with parents. (parents pay any incurred expenses)
- Children from 4 to 9 years old are charged at childrenâ€™s price on our website
- Children from 9 years old and above are charged as adult.
- Valid from 1 Sept 2019 to 30 Dec 2020.
- Daily departure except block out travel dates from 23 Jan 2020 to 28 Jan 2020 (Tet Holiday in Vietnam)
- Our pickup and drop off service at the hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter or some districts nearby only
- If you have ten or more adults travelling together, please contact us to get advantage of special pricing, extras like private transfer, etc...
- Please inform us in advance if you have any allergies or dietary requirements.
- Tour is group tour. If you want to do private tour, please contact us. We can customize at your request and guarantee the best price available.
- The itinerary and schedule can be changed by reasons beyond our control such as unusual weather condition, traffic condition, â€¦
- When you visit any temple, pagoda or shrine, you should wear long pants or short under the knees and a T-shirt. It is respectful to cover your knees and your shoulders.